Today, I got to meet my great friend, Angela for lunch!! She texted me yesterday to see if I was watching kids today and if not, did I want to do lunch. YES!!!! So, we went to the new Mexican place...Chuy's. Um, HOLLA! It was so delish!! And, even better than lunch was that Eric took the afternoon off and told me he'd keep Mags at home. Here's what I came home to:

Too cute!!! And, Scooby Doo was on in the background. That's Eric's favorite cartoon. Ha! What a great Daddy and hubby for giving me a little break in the middle of the day! :)
![]()
4 comments:
That is just too stinkin precious!
I've heard a lot of people going to this place...Chuy's. I may have to check it out!
How sweet!!! Daddy loves his baby girl :)
Good for you! What a sweet hubby! I was supposed to go to Chuy's with a friend the other night, but she had to cancel due to being flooded in. Heard it is so good. Can't wait to go! :)
Post a Comment