Thursday, April 7, 2011

movin' on up

I only teared up twice today. So proud!! Now, when August gets here, it will be a different story!!!!! ;) I registered my baby boy for Kindergarten today. He is getting so big! He was such a little Eric as he walked through the halls, waving at the teachers, giving a shout out to each friend he knew from preschool, showing me where the water fountains and bathrooms were...Oy! He's too big for his britches! He is super excited about going to Kindergarten and hopefully I will be excited for him, too...when August gets here! For now, I'll hold him a little tighter and love on him a little more. ;)

5 comments:

ginmommy said...

I hated Pierce's first day of school!!! TEARS everywhere. Enjoy the summer, it will be here in the blink of an eye.

Jill said...

Wow! Time flies for sure! So, so good that he sounds like he is ready and excited and confident {and maybe Mr. Social, too! ☺}.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

We will be going through this together. Sam starts in the fall too. I was so nervous when we registered him!! He, on the other hand, we so excited! We can cry together! :(

Jami said...

What a big guy! He is so much like Eric. Hang in there!

Jaime Mac said...

You can do it! He will be fine!
(& just think of all the fun stuff/bonding you & Mags will do when he's at school!) ;)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS