Saturday, April 23, 2011

eggsciting

I helped my neighbor, Natalie, start watching kiddos this week! Let's just say it was WAY out of my routine! ;) I guess I had set my mind on worst case scenarios...but, all in all, it was a very smooth week! I was exhausted by Friday, but I think that will get better. Right now, we have 4 kids (other than our own 5!!) one day a week and 3 kids two other days a week. Confusing, huh?!! So, we actually have two days off during the weekend. I hope it continues that way.
I picked up a few kits to dye eggs and we did that on Friday afternoon. It went well. Here is a group shot!

And, some finished dino-eggs (before the stickers got added!)

Levi's finished eggs. Too cute!

I am so thankful for this time home with my kids!! It is hard to believe Levi will be gone all day in the fall, so I am trying to soak up this time!! Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter tomorrow!!! I am excited to CELEBRATE the RISEN SAVIOR tomorrow!!


1 comment:

ginmommy said...

Pierce would LOVE those Dino holders!! Too cute!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS