Monday, April 4, 2011

lovin' my kids!


We had a really fun weekend!! After Griffin left on Saturday, Levi and I had some together time while Mags hung back at home with Daddy. I love one on one time with Levi! We were supposed to go to a play, but the reservations got messed up, so we went for milkshakes. Um, in my opinion, way better than a play! ;)

After we got home, Eric had planned a little night out for us. Like a real date. :O Woot! I don't know if I've mentioned this on the ol' blog before, but Eric and Bob (our across the street neighbor/friend) have been helping Todd (our cul-de-sac neighbor/friend) with his DJ business! They spend a lot of Saturdays at weddings, dances, proms, galas, you name it, they've done it! Check them out here! Ok, that's my plug. So, 'Easy E' planned a night out. He even called to line up a sitter. :) Todd wanted to take everyone out as a "thank you" for all the guys help lately. He and Natalie took us and Bob and Jill to Red Lobster for dinner and then to a movie. We saw Lincoln Lawyer (which I kept calling Lincoln Logs...go figure!) and I really liked it! It was such a fun night. :-)



Then, yesterday after church, we spent the entire day outside in the GORGEOUS sunshine! It felt oh so nice! I even got red on my arms and nose! Time to break out the sunscreen. My kids love, Love, LOVE being outdoors, like most kids do! Makes me excited for the days ahead!!



Back to the grind today. Laundry, picking up....but it is more fun to do with the windows open! ;)


4 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I love that you went for a milkshake! My kind of date! :)

Jami said...

Love the black and white picture. Glad to see you got some one on one time. After a new baby it's so hard to get time with the oldest. Im sure Levi loved it.

ginmommy said...

Cute pics of the kids ;-)

Jill said...

We had an awesome weekend! But, you are a much better mother than me.....I totally forgot about sunscreen! :( So, Janie has some burned little arms. Lucky for me, she hasn't complained. I look forwardt to many more late nights in the circle.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS