Uh oh. Uh oh. Uh oh. Maggie's favorite new words. And she wears.them.out. ;) If she drops something on the floor, everyone says "Uh oh!" and she repeats and we all giggle and clap for her. So, she will do that in a store, at a restaurant, anywhere where she can get people to dote over her. She is a ham. And I love it!

Things have been so busy here. I guess part of that is due to me watching kids a few days a week! That's a major time-soaker. But, it continues to go well. For that, I am thankful! Now that we have entered MAY (***can you believe it is May already???!!!!***), we have begun the official countdown!!! It is
BIRTHDAY CENTRAL around here! All four of us have May birthdays, which is super fun!! Each morning, Levi goes to the calendar and counts how many days he and Maggie have left until their birthday party. So cute!! I cannot believe in a few weeks, I will have a five and one year old. It makes me sad to see how quickly they are growing. I'm looking forward to blogging sappy posts about their births, about how much I love them, and about how happy they make me!!! :-) This has been a busy week and I have lots more to blog about, but for now, this is all you get! Stay tuned... ;)
![]()
3 comments:
We will wait patiently!!
Maggie is so cute!
I can't believe you are all in May! How fun!! Sam and I are both in January. Daniel and Jake are both in October. Nora is our loan April baby!
OMGosh, I absolutely love Maggie's dress. Too sweet!
I'm so glad I get to be at the par-tay!!! Can't wait :-)
Post a Comment