Monday, May 16, 2011

birthday celebration

What do you get when you have 24 kids running around?


A BIG OL' PARTY!!!

We had a big celebration on Sunday! Maggie turned 1 and Levi is turning 5. Where did the time go? Geesh! It seems like I have been planning their party for months...I guess I have!! While it was chaotic and crazy, I had a blast and was so thankful for everyone that came to share in the fun with us. I was pretty bummed because we rented a bouncer, but due to the rain, it had to be cancelled. So, there were lots of people crammed in our house! Here's the birthday girl!!!



And, someone VERY SPECIAL drove a long way to party with us!! Thanks, for coming. We were excited to see you and the kiddos!

Levi wanted a LEGO cake, so we did up the LEGO theme big time!!







I called on my Mom to help me cut out Lego circles for the goody bags...I'm sure she loves it when I get an idea and run with it!! :-)

And, Mom found this cute Lego candy on their trip to Branson, Missouri. Too cute!


On to PINK!!! Maggie was easy to decorate for. Adrienne's (in Jeff) did these awesome cookies!

And, her "smash" cake was too cute!





Singing "Happy Birthday" to the 5 year old...

...and to the 1 year old!!!

My little gal wasn't shy about diving into her cake!! LOVE IT!

Daddy helped open gifts!




Lots of people showed up to help us celebrate! I started taking pictures, but got side tracked, so I didn't get one of each family there. :(
Aunt Amanda, Tyler & Peyton

Gretchen, Jami and kiddos

Janna & Ashlyn (Josh & the other kids were there too!)

Lisa and her dolls Lilly & Maggie { we call her Maggie #1 ;) }

Jill & Janie

And even Bubba-Hope showed up! tee hee

And, a pic of all the kiddos together. Shew!The birthday girl politely yawning as the guests were leaving!! She had a BIG day!


After the party, she crashed hard for a little nap...so sweet!

And this little man was ZONKED out! He played so hard. He wanted to sleep with his new airplanes and in his new sleeping bag. ;)

Thank you to everyone who made this day so special for the kids! Levi and Maggie both loved their presents. Levi kept saying last night, "Mom, I can't believe everyone brought this stuff for me!" And, this morning, he said about fifty times, "Mom, thank you for my new sleeping bag. I love it!" He's so sweet. Maggie, on the other hand isn't so sweet about her gifts. She screams bloody murder if anyone approaches her new baby doll!! It's HER baby and everyone around her knows it! ;)

6 comments:

ginmommy said...

Here's a funny...I didn't noticed that those lego's spelled Levi's name on the table until now ;) What a fun party it was, and I would have driven any amount of time to be there!! I love you guys and your babies.

Jill said...

Looks like a GREAT party. Love all the little details, Tracey! Happy Birthday, Levi and Maggie! :)

Jaime Mac said...

WOW! You should be a par-tay planner! I do NOT have attention to detail but the lego name, the candy & the gift bags were awesome!
Thanks for the 'Maggie face full of cake' pic! Gotta love it!
Happy birthday to both your kiddos!
(& I don't judge Maggie. The baby is hers. Period...)

Jami said...

You are one brave woman, that was a lot of kiddos.

I totally missed the name spelled with legos as well. I did notice all the other legos though, that was awesome.

Best cookies ever!!!!!

Arthur Family said...

You are so creative! Looks like you celebrated well!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

1. I LOVE her outfit!

2. The lego decorations are so neat! I love to decorate for parties!

3. Happy, happy birthday! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS