Tuesday, May 24, 2011

like takin candy from a baby

I took Levi & Maggie to the playground tonight. It was HOT out. Shew!! Levi's friend from preschool, Kenzie, and her sister Maddie met us. I love watching the kids play!!!!!





Momma isn't quite ready to unleash Mags and let her "be free" on the slide!



Every time I'd turn around, this is what I would find...someone stealing my diet! NOT COOL, SON!!!

This is a happy baby who loves her sucker!!!

And this is what happens when it is all gone!


4 comments:

ginmommy said...

We went to a park today too!! Don't worry Mags, I would have cried too.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Look at that pitiful face! poor baby!!

Arthur Family said...

Aww...that is a pitiful face! Give the baby another sucker!

Sarah Kahl said...

Thanks for inviting us!! We had a blast!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS