- I love me some AMERICAN IDOL!!! I watched the first couple of seasons, then got tired of it. But, we all know I am crushin' this season on Steven Tyler and I am loving the talent!! Every week, my favorite singer changes! I get so excited on Wednesday and Thursday nights to see what J.Lo is wearing too!! ;)
- I'm a skeerdy cat, but CRIMINAL MINDS is one of my fave's too! Now, I can't watch it when Eric is gone or I freak out! I will go find his gun and sit by the back door twitching at every little sound I hear..... I do love the relationship between Penelope and Derrick. They make me smile.
- Let's not forget CSI. The original. No Miami...New York...Louisville...whatever! Just good ol' CSI. At first, I missed Grissom, but I really like it with the new guy!! I still think that Gris will be back, tho...
- Gretchen got me hooked on WHAT NOT TO WEAR a few years ago and it is like a drug. Got hooked from my first episode! I love Stacy and Clinton!!!! I want to nominate myself for the show just so I can go meet them and have them take me shopping. Sigh...
- I could never live like they do on SURVIVOR, but I've been a fan from day 1. Love me some Survivor!!! Yes, the contestants get dirty beyond dirty, eat gross stuff, wrestle in the mud, look absolutely disgusting, but I love it! I especially love watching it while I'm wrapped up in a warm blanket and eating a bowl of ice cream. I crack up at how many times Jeff Probst has said "I'll go tally the votes."
Believe it or not people, that's it! I have a few other shows I see on a hit or miss basis, but the above mentioned are my favorites!! I love, love, LOVE the invention of the DVR because now I can watch them when I want without commercials!! Hallelujah! I do have something to admit, though. After Mags was born, I had hours to just sit and rock my baby and I got hooked on the old episodes of BH 90210. Yes, I am a sad soul. ;0 I watched it YEARS ago when I was in high school, but, gasp...never saw an episode after they graduated college! So, they show reruns during the week day and I taped every episode from the day the awesome gang started college and watched through till the end. Now, I can officially say that I saw David and Donna get married! :) Life is good again...




4 comments:
CSI, Bowling Green. TLOL. Good shows Tracey, and way to go confessing your 90210 addiction ;)
I will always credit Jack Bauer for our friendship.
I did the same with with ER and One Tree Hill, that you did with 90210, after Cooper was born. They both came on twice a day. I would sit on the couch next to the end table with my remote, water, and cell phone and curl with my baby and watch tv all day.
U watch some of the same things I do! U crack me up about survivor & the ice cream! Couldn't u just DIE when jeff probst flashes those dimples?! :). I totally shouldve given him props n my post. Swoon...
Thx for drudging up the blog offs again! This was fun!
90210! Now there's a show to watch! I love me some Saved by the Bell too! ha ha!
Post a Comment