Tuesday, March 1, 2011

cel-e-brate good times, come'on!!

This weekend was filled with some much needed time with Gretchen!! She was the photographer for the weekend, so click here to get the highlights!!

She came in on Friday night and stayed at our house. Saturday, we headed out for the Anthem 5K, lunch with Jami Leigh Lee, shopping, dinner, shopping & some chick flicks. It was like...well, you know when you finally get home after a long day and you breathe a sigh of relief and all is right in the world? It was like that. :)

Something no so cool is that I've hurt my foot. I'm not sure how...but yesterday it was swollen up like a blow fish! It hurts to walk on and I'm acting like a big baby!!! I don't want to go to the doctor, so I'm just trying to stay off of it and let it get better. Maybe if I ignore it, it will go away, right?? ;) Oy....we'll see.

2 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

Woot woot for a fun weekend! :)
Boo on your blow fish foot! :(

ginmommy said...

Show us your sexy boot momma ;-)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS