Monday, March 28, 2011

sunny monday!

You know what's sad? It is Monday morning and I can't remember half of the weekend! Geesh!! Old, old, old... Last week was a really good week. Eric took off the whole week for Spring Break. We had lots of family time and enjoyed Daddy being home with us. By Friday, I was like "Okaaay...I'm ready for my routine again!!!" But it was good. :) Saturday, Eric was out shooting all day. Several men from church went to the range and went through the ILEA training. (Indiana Law Enforcement Academy). He loved it! He hasn't been out shooting since we went to Alabama about 5 or 6 years ago and my Dad took him. I'm glad he was able to go and relieve some stress!! Meanwhile, I was at home cleaning...(sigh!) That evening, my sister kept all the grandkids overnight (yes, even Mags went!), so I had a night to myself. WOOT!! It was Maggie's first overnight trip. Tear... I headed out to do some shopping. I seriously think I went down each and every aisle at Target just because I could! :) Eric and I headed to church on Sunday morning and it was weird not to check the kids in to their classes!! We headed to our class and felt a little giddy! ;) Maggie and I had some nap time in the afternoon while Eric took Levi to the gym and played basketball. Such a great afternoon! Today, the sun is shining and I'm looking forward to getting back in our groove!!

1 comment:

ginmommy said...

I actually love Mondays!!! ;-)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS