Fast forward to Saturday. (Ok, I feel like I'm kind of chasing rabbits in this post...stay with me!) Ran a few errands with the family. We went to Sam's Club, Target and the gun store. Guess what I bought at Target... Benedryl. Guess why I bought Benedryl. Because, dear friends, Maggie started with another cold...or allergies...the day before and my neighbor suggested I give her some to help her sleep in spite of her runny nose. I was so afraid it would be a long night Friday night, but she slept all.night.long. Same thing on Saturday night. Gave her a little bit to help her breathe easier and she was able to sleep. Thank you, Lord!!!
Eric stayed home from church today, so it was me, the kids and a nice boot cast! Oh, did I mention there was a time change? Oy! I got up, got me ready, then raced to get the kids ready, got out the door and tried to make it on time to sing in choir. Yeah. That didn't happen. It took a little longer than I anticipated to get the kids dropped off (that is Daddy's job each Sunday!) so I sat in the congregation. It was a powerful service. I just enjoyed sitting in God's presence and soaked in what He was trying to get through my thick skull. If I would only listen the first time... sigh.
I started planning a birthday party for Levi and Maggie! (Sorry...another rabbit...) I am so excited! It will be Levi's 5th (where does the time go?) and Maggie's 1st birthday. We are going to do a joint party and I can't wait to share some of my ideas! Eric thinks I've gone off the deep end. Honey, you have no idea!!! ;) My baby girl only turns ONE once and my little boy will be starting in kindergarten soon. We are blessed and have lots to celebrate!!!!
My last tangent and then I will sign off... I got caught up on some of my shows this weekend. First and foremost: A. Idol. I am amazed at the talent this season!!! I have a few favorites. :) It's fun to see what they wow the crowds with. HEY...this gives me an idea...Jaime Mac, can we do another blog-off??? On your favorite tv shows and why??
Ok, it is past my bedtime and I hear my pillow calling. ;)




3 comments:
Benadryl does wonders... except sometimes it does the total opposite on McKinley.
A play date sounds wonderful.
I didn't know you were districted for Henryville schools... ??
You were all over the place. It's nice you got to sit and enjoy your church service. Sometimes we get caught up in serving so much we tend to miss out on the message.
HAHA! I think you developed ADHD in this post!
SURE we can do another blog off...bum bum buuuuuuummmmm! ;)
Post a Comment