This is my cell phone. It is bathing in a bowl of rice. Why, you ask? Because it took a bath with me yesterday. Now, I would like to blame this on one of the kids...Maggie dropped it in the toilet; Levi dropped it in the sink....but, nope! This one is all me. I decided to take a hot bath yesterday afternoon while Levi was at school and Maggie was napping. And, I was texting Gretchen. Then "bloop"...it was done. I rushed it to some rice and we'll see around 2 this afternoon if it was successful.

I honestly didn't realize how much I rely on my phone. We don't have a home phone, so it was my main communication with the outside world. I jumped on facebook to get Gretchen to call Eric for me. We were on Chat and it was like having a deaf conversation...having her interpret and talk to Eric for me. ;) About 100 times last night, I would go to text or call and realize I COULDN'T. Bummer. Guess we'll go find out the damages tomorrow night! For now, I have a sweet hubby that left me his personal cell. So, if you need me, you can call me on that, or like Gretchen said...send a telegram. ;)
![]()
4 comments:
I love this title! HAHA!
UHM this is a sure fire way to get a new cell phone! That's what B-rad does...his suddenly 'breaks' & he has to use an upgrade. Psssh!
And yes-it is crazy how dependent we become to our phones! They are a part of us! :)
I could totally be devastated. Rice, good to know.
Well, the phone does work!!! Too bad it sounds like I'm talking to you in a cave ;-)
I've done the same thing. It's sad how dependent we are. I'm glad it worked, though.
Post a Comment