Tuesday, March 15, 2011

a few little chuckles

I outsmarted my 10 month old today. Every day, I put her bib on her when it is time to eat. And, every day, she yanks it off. I guess the velcro has stopped sticking. I put it back on and she pulls it back off. We do this for a few minutes until I give up and let her eat without a bib. Momma got smart!! I bought a new bib and had our friend put a SNAP on it. Today, when I put her bib on her, she gave me a smirk and tried to pull it off. I squealed with delight when she couldn't and she gave me an evil stare... ;)

Know what makes you feel old? When your 4 year old teaches you how to play Angry Birds on the iPhone...and he makes it to higher levels than you do. *sigh.

Tonight, Levi asked if he could stay up past 8. I said no. In a sweet little sing song voice, he said "Mooommy...I'll give you a dollar!"

3 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

You are so funny! I love the bib story!
And isn't Angry Birds the best?!

Arthur Family said...

That's awesome! Did You take the dollar??

Tracey said...

Betsy...no, I didn't take the dollar! He went to bed at 8. ;)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS