Our neighbors, Todd, Natalie, Hillary and Isabella went with us to Indy yesterday where we spent the whole day at the Children's Museum. It was so.much.fun!!!!!
We decided to leave the babies at home so that we could just concentrate on the big kids without losing our minds. ;) Also, we wanted to ride in one vehicle to add to the excitement!
Off we go...Hillary, Levi & Bella - we only heard "are we there yet?" about 200 times.
Our neighbors Todd, Nat, Hillary, Izzy & their adopted son, Levi
And, you can't come to Indy without a few reminders of... (*sigh...)
Ok, now, I have to admit...this was one of my favorite exhibits!
Show of hands...who remembers some of this stuff?
Or this? I had THIS POOL! And, I loved it! Ahhhh, memories...
They had a little dress up area where you could walk down the runway. AND...this was cracking me up...Todd is a D.J. and he was checking out the turn table!! He was showing Hillary & Levi some moves!
Took this for Gretchen! "Barbie needs to wear great shoes because every girl needs to wear great shoes." Christian Louboutin
Future race car driver? (I hope not!)

Peek a boo!




We had such a fun day and I'm so thankful that we were able to take Levi! I have to give a shout out to my brother & sister-in-law for keeping Maggie the whole day! They said she did great and despite them leaving her diaper bag at home two different times, everything went smoothly. They even took her bowling! 





4 comments:
Love, love the children's museum! What a good memory he will have of it!
OMG! One of my loyal blog stalkers went there a year or so ago & took pics of the Barbie display. I asked if I could go next time bc I would behave! PLUS I would not have any kids w/ me & I need the cover of other peoples kids so other adults don't think I'm a predator... Geez, Tracey-thanks for the invite! ;)
UHM, by the way - I totally HAVE that Barbie dreamhouse! It's in my parents attic! LOVE ME SOME BARBIE STUFF! :)
(Also love the funny pics! Made me laugh! Esp the Maggie aka bowling ball pic!)
The mere fact that Christian Louboutin has shoes at the museum is reason alone enough to go!!!! I absolutely want to take my kids, they would LOVE LOVE LOVE it there. Glad you had a really fun day. You had some funny pics. Your bro using Maggers as a bowling bawl is classic ;-)
Love the Indy Children's Museum. Looks like you had a BLAST!!! :)
Post a Comment