Levi's class had a Bingo party today.
Bingo for Books! How cute. :) He has been so excited all week because #1) they have been practicing how to play Bingo #2) he got to take a special snack and #3) he got to take a special friend. When I asked Levi what snack he wanted to take, he said apple slices. And it isn't hard to guess who he wanted his special friend to be...Papa Bobby. He is his Papa's biggest fan! This morning, he kept saying how excited he was that Papa would be going to his school. I would love to have been a fly on the wall and see my Dad and Levi playing Bingo together. ;) That's just about all the details that I have except that when Dad dropped Levi off, Levi just kept telling me "Papa had so much fun at my school, Mom!" How adorable!!
![]()
2 comments:
What a GREAT idea {and a super sweet memory!}.
What special times Levi will have to share as he gets older!
Post a Comment