Tracey, She's beautiful!!! So precious and round. I love it! :) Hunter, sister's baby boy, is such a chunky butt, he's just perfect. I love em' chunky!!!! :)
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
-Matthew 17:20
4 comments:
Awww. Me, too! And she looks so small in the crib. Not for long! ;)
How sweet. She's changing so much!! Yet, she still looks pretty little in that crib. ;-)
Even I w/ the heart of stone towards child rearing - thinks a baby w/ a booty in the air sleeping is tre' cute! :)
Tracey,
She's beautiful!!! So precious and round. I love it! :) Hunter, sister's baby boy, is such a chunky butt, he's just perfect. I love em' chunky!!!! :)
Post a Comment