Thursday, July 1, 2010

babes in paradise

I'm venturing out more with the kids lately. It feels good! Maggie is such a good baby and she just goes with the flow. I asked Gretchen if she wanted to hang today...we were debating on the free movie at Great Escape or going to Mom's pool. She didn't care which, so here was my deciding factor: the pool b/c I didn't have to get ready!!! :)

The kids were dying while we were taking their pictures. All they wanted to do was jump in!!
The cool dudes - Pierce & Levi
Princess Hope

Seriously, can we LOOK ANY WHITER??????


Maggie has a sweet little set up! She gets a swing in the shade. Every once in a while she wakes up for a second when she hears a high pitched scream. Other than that, she sleeps. :)


Oh, and here's a perk for living out in the "country"...get to pee in the yard! Woot!!

It was CRAZY today because the water was warm, but it was chilly outside! After being in the water you would freeze your booty off if you got out!!!!! Brrrr...... But, the sun felt nice!
One more shot of the little babes...

Oh, and afterwards, here are our special boys watching toons!


3 comments:

Tracey said...

Seriously, look at that belly on Maggie!!! Looks like she just ate a few cheeseburgers!

ginmommy said...

What a great day!!! Thanks for being such a great friend to me and the kids. Because I love you, I wont yell at you for posting "McWhitie face" ;-)

Jami said...

Lovin the pink big wheel.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS