Here was our home away from home for the week. Um...yeah...
What can I say about this house?? I'll tell you like I told Gretchen after we arrived: "This house is stupid. 8600 square feet of stupid." :) When we first got there, I seriously got lost looking for my bedroom. There were 3 or 4 different sets of stairs. We counted 6 different air condition units. 3 dishwashers in one kitchen. It was fun to live in extreme luxury for one week!!!! :) The weather was perfect. It didn't rain once while we were there. We were nervous about how the beaches would look due to the little oil problem in the Gulf, but surprisingly, everything seemed pretty normal! The kids got to splash in the water on the beach, but not really go swimming in it. We had the pool, though, and they used the heck out of it!!
I'll do some more detailed pictures later! I just wanted to post a few until I can blog in detail. I'm so thankful for my parents who take us on this vacation every year!! There were 14 of us this year and even though we probably all get on each other's nerves at some point, I'm blessed that we all get along and have fun together! My parents are awesome and I'm so happy that they do this for us!!! Thanks Mom & Dad!




5 comments:
Is Lambert's the place where they throw bread at you and put your veggies on a napkin on your table? I went to Gulf Shores back in high school and we went to a place like that but can't remember the name.
That house is "stupid"! JK! Your parents are awesome, are they looking to adopt a 31 yr old?
Holy cow! When we are there we just drive by those houses and drool! Glad you had fun!
WOW! That house is awe-some-sauce! Glad you had a good time! Welcome back, we missed you!
Also-GREAT pic of you & Levi on the beach!
LOL @ JLL about the adoption & LOL @ you for saying the house is stupid! love it!
That is extremely awesome! Glad to hear you had a great time (and glad to see you back blogging, too)! ; )
Lovin' the pic of Levi and Maggie on the beach.
How a-dorable is Mags and Levi on the beach?!?!?
Post a Comment