So, I mixed up the batter and poured a little in the skillet. Then, I thought, "hmmm, what do I do when it's time to flip the pancake??" Yeah, that's a problem. Being the genus that I am, I just got a plain skillet and flipped it onto there. Problem solved. All seemed to be going okay until I put it on the plate. Instead of a cute little froggie pancake that you serve a 4 year old, it now looked a little Children-of-the-cornish and like a deformed frog with age spots. Oui.
Give Me All The Fall Dresses
1 day ago




5 comments:
You are hilarious! I love how you have no shame like myself & post the silliness that is your life! I.LOVE.IT!!!! :)
I bet the Mayor's pancake would've turned out perfect. Don't let him get hold of that skillet thingie or you're really sunk! Right now Levi doesn't know ANY BETTER!
You are hilarious!!! Cute skillets though. I would have done the same thing. :)
It's really the thought that counts :)
I love it. ;-)
Post a Comment