Five years ago, this little book was published called Twilight. Up until a week and a half ago, I teased and rolled my eyes at people who seemed to (Jaime, using your word...) "swoon" over it. I mean, seriously, it's just a book. A series.
So, after many people who kept suggesting (threatening) over and over that I read the books, I caved. I started reading Twilight on Sunday, the day we left for vacation. I finished Eclipse (the 3rd book) on Monday, the day after we returned. Crazy, you say? I think not! I am deeply, madly in love with Edward Cullen. I know...get in line, right?!! ;)
I was able to watch Twilight the other night and New Moon last night. Holla! My goal is to see Eclipse this weekend before it leaves the theaters.
I hope that Peyton doesn't get jealous...




8 comments:
It was good that you admitted your mistake and on behalf of all the Twi-hards especially, Team Edward people out there... we accept your apology and welcome to the club! :)
Seriously, amazing reads and love, love, love the characters. Have you started the last book. I hear from a lot they didn't like it, but the last book was my favorite. Anyway, so glad you have crossed to the other side! :)
You know that Edward is mine, right?!? As long as we are clear on that, then we'll be okay....
Uhm, no...Edward is mine...
Also-you already watched the movies? You are officialy un-invited to the twilight-a-thon we are going to have.... hmph! :) JLL has threatened Ginmommy not to watch them until she's finished the books. UNLESSSSSS-she watched them with you- then she's in hot water too!
Welcome to the dark side.
All I wanted of Gretchen was to finish each book before watching each movie. Not that she had to read all the books before watching any movies.
So now we get to fight over Edward and Peyton... interesting!!!!
Sorry, JLL...I misunderstood...
Also-please clarify who Peyton is? Are you talking about Peyton Manning?! Doesn't he play for some sports team?! ;)
You did it! I was the same way until last year I had a whole week to myself and read all of them. When it comes to the movies though, I have to say that I am a Jacob fan. You will love Eclipse!
All my girls convinced me to read them last year. They were good, but I must admit though the fourth book kinda creeped me out.
Michelle - thx...I'm happy to have crossed over!!! :) GO TEAM EDWARD!
Gretchen - whatev.
Jaime - Can I still come to the moviethon if I act like I haven't seen the movies??? PULEASE??!! ;) And, yes, Peyton Manning. He's my boyfriend. He is the COLTS QB. HELLO!!!
And James, we can share! :) :) I still heart Peyton! He'll always be my first true love!!! LOL
Betsy - I'm DYING to see Eclipse! I'm sure I'll blog all about it.
Amanda - From what I've heard, I'm a little nervous about reading Breaking Dawn.... But, I'll start it soon. :)
Post a Comment