Tuesday, June 8, 2010

the pool is cool

So, how cute are these two?? I snagged this picture while they were watching tv together...
We spent today at home just kind of playing outside off and on...Momma is trying to work on getting some color. I took my sunglasses off while I was outside and almost blinded myself when I looked at my legs! Momma is w.h.i.t.e.

After Eric got home from work, we headed to my parents for the evening. Their pool is officially open!! Levi has been begging to go swimming. :) Mags loved being at the pool!
Oh, you'll notice this is a different outfit than the earlier picture of her and Levi. This is because this little green onesie is the third, count 'em, third outfit for the day! Yep! Blow-outs and spit ups are so fun! Thank goodness for giant sized buckets of TIDE. Anyways...
While we were at Mom & Dad's, the power line people were there. Now, I'm not good with the details, but they recently buried their power lines so these guys were there taking out all the big electrical poles. Um, can we say HEAVEN for a little 4 year old boy?? He got to watch up close while these trucks pulled poles out of the ground.
Then, Eric decided to wash the van. Levi got to help spray it off. Each time Eric cleans my van, he makes some comment like "If you ever let your van get that dirty again..." and then I kind of lose track of what he is saying. Go figure...
No evening at Papa's is complete without a ride on the gator.
And, finally, a couple of pool shots!!! YEA for the pool. Here is Levi jumping in for the first time. I don't think he was prepared for how cool the water would be!!!
Levi & Daddy chillaxin in the pool. What a GORGEOUS evening! The weather has been such a blessing this week. :)


That's about it. Our day in a nutshell! I am getting ready to feed Mags and head to bed. Maybe I'll get lucky and she'll sleep tonight from 12-8..... ;)


3 comments:

Arthur Family said...

Isn't amamzing how one little tiny person can create so much laundry? Glad you guys are having a good summer so far!

Jami said...

If you think you are white, you should see me.
I see Maggie has a pacifier, doesn't Eric think she is a little too old for that, shouldn't you be weaning her now? :)

Jill said...

Love the first pic of Levi and Maggie. Too precious.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS