Last Saturday, my aunt Gail and her daughter Robin and kids came in town to meet Maggie. They did a little "shower" for us. My mom got me a gift card to get a manicure & pedi before vacation - saweeeet! My sister, Tricia & sister-in-law, Jenny got me a gift card to my hair salon - double saweeeet (I used half of it Monday for my first cut since before I had Mags). My aunt & cousin got Maggie an adorable outfit, a swimsuit and cover-up from Von Maur.
h.e.a.r.t.They also got her this silver serving set...

It has her initials and date of birth engraved on it.

How sweet is this?? We are to use it to cut the cake on her first birthday, again on her sweet sixteen, and then (tear...) on her wedding day. We can have new initials and the date of her wedding engraved on it. Oh my word. Adorable.
Thanks everyone for the fun day!! I L O V E my family and am so blessed to have each of you.
![]()
3 comments:
What a great gift idea. I love gifts like that. . .: )
That is so sweet! Enjoy the pedi & medi. After Cooper was born Steve got me a gift card to a salon, I told him I wanted the same thing this time, but about two weeks before Cameron is born. I want my pedi & medi the weekend before I deliver. A girl has to look good if she is in the hospital.
NO haircut since before Maggie? That is a long time for you.
AWWWW! What an AWESOME gift! I love that!
Post a Comment