Yes, it's been a while since I've updated! We've had a lot going on, but I haven't been taking any pictures - bad blogger!!! ;)
Last week was my dad's 59th birthday. His birthday falls on the same weekend as Father's Day each year...kind of cool! So, for his birthday, (yes, he cooked!) he made some homemade pizza's and we all went to their house for pizza, cake and swimming. My mom bought a chocolate cake from Sweet Stuff in New Albany! YUM YUM! (And, thankfully, she had the correct candles this time!)

Emily was all excited about singing Happy Birthday!! Too cute! She will be the next American Idol, I'm sure!

Of course, had to get a shot of my Granny with Maggie. :) Adorable!!

Don't you just
love how kids want to help you open your gifts?? I'm not even sure if Dad got to see all his loot b/c the kids were eager to help. :)

Happy birthday, Dad!! I hope you had a great day. We love you!
![]()
No comments:
Post a Comment