Maggie has been a very different experience for me! When Levi was born, he didn't sleep like a newborn. He was awake most of the day. The wonderful thing about that was that he slept thru the night when he was 2 weeks old!! But, I didn't get to rest during the day or do things around the house that needed to be done. Maggie, on the other hand sleeps ALL DAY LONG. My mom said "Honey, that's what a newborn is supposed to do." For the last week or so, she has started to be more alert right after she eats. She will stay awake for about 30 minutes...sometimes an hour. She has such a wonderful temperament and is a very content baby. :)
My little sugar this morning... She was laughing at her brother. Or just staring at him. Probably wondering why in the world he is so doggone loud!!!
Lets see...other things that are happening:
We just got word this morning that Levi will be attending the preschool program at our elementary school! That is exciting for us. I can't believe my little boy is ready for preschool...
Mom & Dad have officially opened their pool. YEA! We'll get to start spending some time over there having fun in the sun.
The basement is coming along quickly. All the drywall is done and Eric has started to paint primer in the large family room. We hope to have it completely painted in the next week or so! Then we'll just need the ceiling and carpet. :)
Oh, and I've been trying my hand more at cooking! Sometimes, it is good and sometimes Eric just looks at me with a blank stare. ;)




5 comments:
HAHA! Good to hear from you! I was going to fb you to see what you had been up to. Then I saw your pesky post about Eclipse. Uhm, I guess I forgive you! :)
Can I just say that little Maggie has got some jowels (sp?) on her? She will grow into those quickly! ;)
You know sometimes I think back, and outside of the sleeping issues, newborns are so much easier than two year olds. Glad you are starting to feel like yourself again.
She is so precious! Glad to hear you are pressing on. Your kids have such a great momma!
Those pics of Mags crack me up!! She's a cutie ;)
This post title cracks me up. It does seem like that's all they do at first. It goes way too fast though.
Post a Comment