Tuesday, June 29, 2010

dad is cool

You know, I try to be a cool mom. Fix fun little treats for breakfast, play water games outside, let Levi use "big people" scissors instead of the little plastic boring ones....but, somehow, I never compare with D.A.D. It's like I want to scream "I carried you for 9 months and birthed you. I got up with you during the night. I pick the pickles and onions off your McDonald's hamburger just for you (not sure why I don't order them plain...)." But still, Levi loves his Daddy. He adores him. He is his best friend. His Dad is his whole world. :) I teasingly complain...but it is just pure preciousness.

Saturday, Eric (aka the Mayor) set up a special date for the two of them. We call him the Mayor b/c he seems to know someone everywhere we go! The Mayor used his connections and made plans for Levi to go to the Louisville airport and sit up in the tower to watch the planes take off and land. Oh my word. We had one happy little four year old on our hands!! He got to use "burr-nock-a-lers" and listen to the radio.


Love that little guy!! Thanks, Honey for making his day! You are such a great Daddy!!! :)


3 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

OH what a COOL treat!
Also-how funny about the scissors, etc.! :)

Jami said...

How fun is that, Good job Eric!

ginmommy said...

Very cool!! Way to go Mayor!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS