This weekend, we celebrated my Papa's 80
th birthday!! My dad grilled out and it was FABULOUS. My dad makes some mean BBQ ribs. If you haven't had them, then I feel sorry for you. :) We all keep trying to talk him into going into business... we had chicken, sausage, ribs, hot dogs, baked potatoes, green beans, baked beans, fruit salad, mac n cheese, tossed salad and cake for dessert. I love our family dinners!! So much fun. :)
The girls played in the sprinkler...

...while the boys rode the tractor and gator.

And, the old people sat around the driveway. It looked like we were at the campgrounds!!
Haha
Casey & Emmy were patiently waiting for Great Papa to open his gifts!! Actually, I think they were waiting for Grammy to cut the cake!

Now, let me explain the cake. Um, Mom didn't have 80 candles. She also didn't have an "8" to put with the zero. So, she saw a 6 and a 2 which equals 8. Only, it wasn't a 6, it was a 9. So, it looks like my Papa was 920... but he's not. Next time, we'll make sure someone else is in charge of the candles... :)

Singing Happy Birthday!!!

Here's what Maggie did all night...

...she was quite content!

Great Granny & Papa with all the little kids. How cute?!!!

At the end of the evening, Levi, Griffin & Emmy were building a house.

And, when we got home, Levi got a hold of the camera. ;)
![]()
3 comments:
Great pics...now I wish I had gotten my camera out earlier!
Love the candles, that is awesome.
Love the pic of all the grandbabies with your grandparents, sooo sweet. Oh and the candles are awesome.
Post a Comment