Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Yes, you have to bathe

A conversation I had with Levi last night as we were coming inside from playing:

Me: Go turn your bath water on and get ready and I'll give you a bath.

Levi: I don't need a bath.

Me: Yes you do.

Levi: Nuh-uh. I took one last week.

Me: Sorry, but you must bathe more than once a week.

Levi: But I don't have any stink on me!!

Me: Yes, you do.

Levi: No, I don't. Smell my head.

Me: (after smelling his head) It stinks.

Levi: How about this...I'll take a bath, but you only wash my head, not my body.

Me: Your whole body needs washed.

Levi: How about this...just my head and my hands?

Geesh....I think Levi will grow up to be a negotiator. :)

1 comment:

Arthur Family said...

That is hilarious! I have to smile at how their little minds work!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS