Laffy Taffy makes me happy! I made a trip to Hobby Lobby over my lunch break to pick up ribbon and a letter “G”. (I have letters to put up in Maggie’s room, but right now the letters spell MAGIE because they were out of the “G” last week. They are still out…hope to have it in on Monday.) Anyways, I decided to go ahead and pick up a little bit of candy for Levi’s Easter basket. Pez, jelly beans, Easter egg gum…and then…there it was. It was like a bright light from Heaven shinning down to point the way. This trip to Hobby Lobby was for me and me alone. Laffy Taffy. And, let me tell you, it wasn’t just any bag of Laffy Taffy…it was a bag of
strawberry &
banana only. I wanted to find a store worker and thank them. I wanted to sing the Hallelujah Chorus. I wanted to do that little jump in the air where people kick their feet together. I wanted to take the rest of the bags and put them in my cart…would that have been excessive? Maybe. Now, I need to make a disclaimer and say there is nothing wrong with sour apple, grape or cherry Laffy Taffy. I’m not trying to be discriminatory. I just
HEART strawberry & banana. :)
Q: Why don’t ducks tell jokes while they are flying?
A: Because they would quack up.
Q: What is the hottest day of the week?
A: Fri-day.
![]()
6 comments:
Reminds me of the days we used to email each other Laffy Taffy jokes.
Where does Scrooge go to in NYC?
The Grumpie State Building
What did the cake say to the candle?
You're burning my back.
yes,Cooper got some Laffy Taffy in his egg hunt yesterday and I know those were totally lame.
Hahaha! You quack me up! : )
You are so silly!! But I heart ya ;)
I adore Laffy Taffy!
My mom never let us have candy when were little so I never actually had a piece of Laffy Taffy until I was like 17...
Betsy, I just shed a tear for you...
Post a Comment