It was a really fantastic day!
Here are some of our highlights...
the loot...just one of the three baskets Levi got
a grass stain. In Levi's words "we was playin' football and I felled and it was awesome."
i love this boy.
yellow eggs

more yellow eggs...

daddy & son time

on the way home. precious.

All of these things made my heart smile. I truly had a fabulous day with my family. But, I have to say that above the love that I have for my family, I am blown away at the love that Jesus has for me. Our day started with a great worship service at Graceland and I just felt so thankful. Thankful that the story of Jesus didn't end at the tomb. He is risen, indeed! I am thankful that I have the HOPE of Heaven. Living eternally with God in His glory. I cannot even fathom what that means, but dang, it will be wonderful! I'm so thankful that God chose to love me.
more yellow eggs...
daddy & son time
on the way home. precious.
All of these things made my heart smile. I truly had a fabulous day with my family. But, I have to say that above the love that I have for my family, I am blown away at the love that Jesus has for me. Our day started with a great worship service at Graceland and I just felt so thankful. Thankful that the story of Jesus didn't end at the tomb. He is risen, indeed! I am thankful that I have the HOPE of Heaven. Living eternally with God in His glory. I cannot even fathom what that means, but dang, it will be wonderful! I'm so thankful that God chose to love me.




2 comments:
No egg hunt is complete without a good grass stain.
Jesus is the man, literally.
Glad you had a great day. Just think, next year, you'll have a daughter in the mix.
Post a Comment