The weather has been gorgeous this week, so we’ve been outside a whole lot! Last night, Levi and I met Mom and Dad for dinner at Tumbleweed. Many of you know that Levi adores his Papa. I asked what he wanted for dinner and he said “Papa, what are you having?” Dad said a burrito. Levi said “That’s what I want!” Um, he’s never had a burrito!! But, we ordered one and he ate a good chunk of it. He was so proud of himself. Of course, Levi wanted to ride with Papa to his house and play on the tractor and gator. So, Dad got the John Deere toys out for him and Mom and I sat outside and watched him “mow grass”. It was such a pretty evening!! I’m just trying to soak in as much time with Levi as I can before our whole world changes!!!
I had my 36 week check up on Monday afternoon. No real news to report, but everything looks good. I gained 4 pounds over the last two weeks which puts me at 11 total. GAG. I can tell the end is near….. woo hoo!!!! I will be going to the doctor weekly now until THE BIG DAY!!!!!! In less than 4 weeks, we’ll have a new baby girl. It’s hard to believe the time is almost here.
I’m trying hard to think of something exciting to tell you, but, it just ain’ happenin’ today! Stay tuned, though. Maybe tonight something blog-worthy will happen.




6 comments:
I cannot believe it is time to meet your little girl! I'm not the pregnant one, but your pregancy, and Mary's, have gone by really fast. I can't wait to meet our new Bunco babies! Glad to hear you are doing well.
Since I am ever the optimist, I will take this blog post as proof that when lil' miss Maggie DOES arrive, there should be NO excuses for you not to post pics right away. I mean, you've got everything in order at home right? I don't wanna hear any of this, "oh, I've been so busy at home, blah, blah, blah" stuff! :) I know newborns sleep 90% of the time...you're not foolin' me! lol!
Can't wait to see her... so exciting
Your pregnancy has gone super fast!
Um, I'm beginning to think that you don't comment on blogs anymore, sniff sniff...
Sooooo Maggie will be here any day now, woo to the hoo, and guard your va-jj....
ENJOY these last few moments. Glad to hear that you are. . .
Haha! Just read Gretchen's comment. LOL. :)
Post a Comment