Saturday, April 3, 2010

a shower for Maggie

Seriously...I have the greatest group of girl friends in my Bible Fellowship class at church!!! :)
They wanted to do a shower for baby Maggie. I tried to talk them out of it just because I didn't want a fuss, but they insisted! Everyone brought a brunch food and it was incredible!! Monkey bread, french toast casserole, pinwheels, a fruit tray, hashbrown casserole, cinnamon rolls, egg rolls, a baked veggie ring...I hope I named everything!! It was soooo unbelievably good! My sister brought this cake...
A-dorable! I think it was one of the cutest cakes I've ever seen. And, it was moist and yummy!

I didn't snap very many photos, so I'll show what I have. Gretchen was the official photographer, so her blog will show some different ones! :)

My mom, sister and me
Me and the hot cheetah Mama, Gretchen
Oh, and Janna was in charge of the games. They were quite fun!! My favorite was these three crazy ladies chugging apple juice. They had to see who could drink it the fastest with a newborn nipple on the bottle! Hilarious!! Gretchen said her jaws hurt afterwards. Poor gals!! :)
The whole gang....minus a few ladies who couldn't make it today. I really have an incredible class!! Love.these.girls.
In the back: Robin, Jill, Janna, Angela, me, Gretchen
Front: Linda, Ashly, Korinne (also preggo!!)

3 comments:

Jami said...

That cake is awesome!

Jaime Mac said...

How sweet! That cake is TOO cute! Chugging juice? I've never seen that game before! I'll have to remember that one! Not for me, of course... :)

Jill said...

LOVE the cake. Too cute. I know Ashly (grew up with her). Didn't realize she was at Graceland. She's a sweetie.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS