I've had a lot of fun decorating Maggie's room! Pulling out all of Levi's baby stuff certainly brought back memories!!! Getting her room put together definitely makes having another baby feel all that more real. I can't wait to hold her...
Levi was just a few hours old here. I showed Levi this picture and said "Do you know who this is?" He looked puzzled and said "Is that baby Maggie?" :)
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
-Matthew 17:20
5 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!! I cannot believe you are so close :-)
Very cute room! I REALLY like the yellow & bumblebee theme. :)
It's beautiful! Ditto on the the theme..I would have never thought about that.
This is so precious! Wasn't it so much fun to do?!
So cute :)
Post a Comment