I don't normally just post random pictures of myself!! But, I decided it was time for a little change with my hair. I've had the same style for oh, 5 years?? So, I got some bangs cut on Thursday. (This pic is for you, Mom!)
Love the hair!!! Let me say, you always have the most beautiful hair and it always looks like you just came from the salon. Not like I'm jealous or anything.
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
-Matthew 17:20
5 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!
Love it too!
Very cute ;)
Love the hair!!! Let me say, you always have the most beautiful hair and it always looks like you just came from the salon. Not like I'm jealous or anything.
Love the bangs! It gives you a whole new look!
Post a Comment