I gained 4 pounds in 6 weeks. At first, I was a little bummed, but I guess 5 pounds in 26 weeks isn't that bad! I think Saturday's dinner at Kansai boosted me up a couple pounds!! :-)
I guess the only stinky thing is that I have to go to the hospital Wednesday morning for blood work and an ultrasound. I've been having some pretty strong pains on my right side and Dr. Wright wants to check out my gall bladder & liver to make sure everything is ok. It could just be a nerve off of my diaphragm, but he wants to take precautions.
Just 14 weeks left. Time is flying!!




3 comments:
Time is flying by on this one. It seemed like forever with Levi and I didn't even meet you till you were close to 20 weeks! I'll be praying for you on the ultrasound.
God is amazing! I love plotting the progress of baby A. I know you are getting a little anxious, but Maggie will be here soon. Enjoy the present/other than the construction in your basement. And girl, you rock at bejeweld. :)
Only 14 weeks left?? When you say it like that it really sounds like nothing!!! Before you know it, you will be holding your daughter :)
Post a Comment