Had my glucose test this morning. Boy is that ever fun! (For those who don't know, you have to fast, drink a gross drink and then get blood taken an hour after the drink...) I ran into Walgreen's and grabbed a magazine for my hour visit at the doctor's office. Then, I sat in my vehicle and drank
the orange stuff before heading to the doctor. I
REALLY hope there weren't security cameras outside of Walgreen's because I looked like an idiot gaging, coughing and choking down the drink. How embarrassing!
Not sure when I will get the results, but I'm praying that everything is fine!! :-)
![]()
8 comments:
That stuff really is the nastiest stuff I have ever had. I think I was sick the whole day after drinking it.
oooooo - that's a taste you never forget
Am I the only freak that didn't think it was that bad??
Yes, Gretchen, you are! :)
I didn't think it was that bad either, Gretchen. ;)
Seeeee, I'm not the only one who thought is was that bad ;p
Praying that you only have to do it once! I had the nasty lemon lime one. I got so sick with it that I had to come and do it again the next day....Blecchhh
I didn't think it was bad either. But, it isn't anything that I would just choose to drink. Hope you get your results soon and pray that they are good.
Post a Comment