He loves his Daddy. He loves his Momma, too, but he LOVES his Daddy.
-He wants to sleep in boxers and no shirt like Daddy (TMI?? :-))
-At night, when we’re picking up, he puts his tennis shoes directly on top of Eric’s dress shoes so they’ll be ready for the next day.
-He wants to wear a tie on Sunday just like Daddy.
-If Eric is working in the basement, he’s right there next to him (literally) “helping”.
-He wants his toothbrush in our bathroom, next to Eric’s and he wants to spit just like Daddy when he brushes his teeth.
-Eric and I usually let him sit on our laps and drive the car up our hill and into the driveway when we come home. Each time he drives, he mimics Eric and adjusts the rear view mirror & the radio, cracks the window, uses the turn signal and waves at any neighbors that may be outside.
It’s really adorable to watch him and his actions. I love seeing my boys interact with each other. On Wednesday nights, we usually grab a quick bite to eat before church. Then, Levi and I sit in on the praise team’s rehearsal before we head to Cubbies. Levi watches Eric play the drums and mimics his moves. He never takes his eyes off of Eric. It’s precious. Next week, I’ll see if I can capture it with my camera. :-) Levi is oblivious to the people around us who stare, smile and say “Oh, that’s so sweet” or “He is just so cute” to which I smile sweetly and say, “Oh, thank you” when I really want to scream “I KNOW, RIGHT??!!”




4 comments:
How sweet.
Adorable post! :)
Very sweet!!!
That is so sweet :)))
Post a Comment