Right before we moved, we bought an elliptical machine. We were determined not to let it end up in the basement as a clothes rack. Guess where it is...yep, in the basement. There aren't any clothes hanging on it...yet! I told myself yesterday "self, you WILL get on that thing tomorrow if it kills you." (Sometimes I don't like myself) To make the time go by, I rigged up a place to put the laptop. I know - weird!! But, it is making the time go by quickly. I've already checked Facebook and now I'm blogging. It's already been 24 minutes and counting! I'm also watching Drumline. Love that movie! What can I say...I married a drummer! LOL!
Signing off now. It's almost 30 minutes and my son has a rank diaper smell!! OMG!
![]()
3 comments:
Can you say ADD, your doing facebook, watching a movie and blogging and working out, OMG!!
Whatever it takes though!! Keep it up:)
Seriously, you rock! The elliptical kicks my butt. I can go on the treadmill for 45 minutes, the bicycle for 30, but seriously, I can only go like 5 minutes on the elliptical. Keep up the good work!
Your a hoot. I can see you now. :)
Good Job!
Post a Comment