Paul, Gretchen and the kids came over tonight to hang out. Gretchen and the kids had cabin fever. I made some homemade cheesy potato soup and served up some dinner rolls. The boys played out in the snow for a little while and then after dinner, we had our own little show of the boys wrestling. Each time they get together, they end up wrestling while Gretchen and I are on the sidelines "be careful" "no hitting" "watch his head" "don't kill Hopie!" LOL! They always have fun, though, despite our constant nagging.
After dinner, the men went in search for some dessert. When they came back, they had little treats for the kids. Here are the kids anxiously awaiting their treats!
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
-Matthew 17:20
1 comment:
Seriously, love it!!! Thanks for dinner and a show tonight, we had fun.
Post a Comment