Sunday, January 11, 2009

More from our weekend...

We had a really good weekend. I posted pictures today of our first get together in the new house. It was a lot of fun. Yesterday, Eric (and Brigette and Josh) painted our living room. If you noticed in earlier pictures, it was a dark green. (Gretchen called it "moss") I liked the color, but it totally clashed with our couches. So, our living room is now "Mesa Tumbleweed". I posted two pictures, but I don't think it really shows the true color.

Here is a new flower arrangement I got. I love it!!

The living room in the new color! It looks a little darker in person...it's a huge difference.

Aunt Tricia is monitoring all the kidos! I think they all enjoyed the play room!! Bailey, Griffin, Levi, Aunt Tricia and Casey.

More fun playing on Levi's bed! Levi, Griffin, Emmy, Bailey and Casey (What's with the hair, Casey??) :)

Eric and Travis cursing the Steelers during the game! I think they were pulling for the Chargers! LOL!!

Jenny and Mom at the table. The girls' job was to find our beach house for our summer vacation. We have it narrowed to two. They are awesome.

We have the beach house search narrowed to two houses. When we finally decide and book one, SHOULD WE SHARE IT??? Jenny thinks we should wait until we arrive down there, but I think it'd be fun to show before we go! Any thoughts out there??

4 comments:

ginmommy said...

Yes, you should share it!! Looks like you guys had fun, love the new paint color, not a big fan of too much "moss"

melanie said...

Yes, you should share it! that is what this blog is about, sharing info. :)

Jami said...

The living room looks great, they did a good job.

Hers and His said...

You should definitely share with us where you're going to be staying!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS