Mondays after a holiday are rough. I'm exhausted and ready for bed! I just wanted to update quickly. We are getting more and more settled in the house. I love it! Tonight, we unloaded the last of our "stuff" from a borrowed enclosed trailer that a friend loaned us. (Thanks, Kevin!) We got the garage cleared just enough to park my van in there. Fun! It's like a real home! Hopefully this weekend, Eric will get the garage cleaned out enough to park his car in there, too.
Looking forward to Bunco tomorrow night. We are all wearing our pj's and bringing breakfast foods. Yum! I'm making monkey bread and looking forward to eating it!! Gin, can't wait to see your house and everything you've done. I'm sure it is adorable.
Cute Levi story: Levi has recently been allowed to chew gum. He gets to put a quarter in the gum ball machine at El Nopal and get the little Chicklets gum. We remind him to keep chewing it and not swallow. He does really well. Today, after I picked him up, I let him graduate from one to two pieces! When we got home, I told him to put his gum on his plate and he could keep chewing them after dinner. (Gross) Anyways, he pulled out two pieces of gum. He chewed them both separately...one piece on either side of his mouth! What a character!!




1 comment:
Congrats on your new internet connection. We are SO glad you are back! About the monkey bread...what does a girl have to do to get this recipe? I have been a part of your family for 11 1/2 years now. What do I have to do?
Oh yeah...how great is it to be able to park the van in your attached garage? Yea!!!
Post a Comment