skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Doctor visit...
I took Levi to the doctor this morning for a follow up visit from his ear infection. The last two ear infections that he had got worse before they got better and he had to have two doses of antibiotics. So, we wanted to make sure he was all clear. She said he looked perfect! His doctor said he was a prime candidate for tubes, but she really didn't want to have to put him through that. So, we started him on different allergy medicine and we're praying for no more infections!! If he gets another one, they'll send us to the ENT. I didn't anticipate taking the whole day off, but they didn't have an early appointment so we are just hanging at home together today. :) We've had PB&J and some crazy weird mozzarella stick tasting Pringles. Yum. Levi's going down for his nap and I'm blessed with more mommy time!! Twice in two days - Hallelujah!Happy to be hanging with mom today...
![]()
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
No comments:
Post a Comment