Saturday, January 3, 2009

Good to be back!

I'm back in the land of the blogs! It feels like forever since I've been able to update.
I love my new house. I love the space. I love my closets. I love my dishwasher. I love my bathroom. I love the automatic ice maker on the fridge door. I love having my laundry room on the main floor. But, most of all, I love it that my son is sleeping in his new big boy bed ALL NIGHT long!! Many of you know the problems we've had with Levi at night time since our vacation this summer. We switched him to a toddler bed and it was a nightmare!! He has been waking up 1, 2, 3, 4 times a night for months! It was like having a newborn again! He wouldn't even sleep in the toddler bed, but slept on blankets on the floor. So, with the move, we decided to "talk up" a big boy bed! We gave him my old bedroom furniture which has a full size bed. For 4 nights in a row, Levi has slept in his new bed without waking up at all! He also has been sleeping in a lot...until 8am! That's a miracle for Eric and me.

Levi sleeping in his new bed. What a cutie! Can you find him?? LOL


Levi's bathroom :)

3 comments:

ginmommy said...

I'm so happy for you Tracey. The house is wonderful and we are going to have tons of fun. Also, congrats on the sleeping :)

Jenny said...

Welcome back! lol Congratulations to Levi...what a big boy he is!

Jami said...

Good Job Levi. I love the bathroom.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS