Levi went "poopie in the potty" tonight! I got so excited that I think I scared him. He gave me this weird, freaked out look and now I worry that I've done permanent damage and he won't go on the potty again until middle school...
Eric may never forgive you if you scarred him! You will forever have bathroom duties. Tell Levi congrats on the big accomplishment. IF you did not scare him earlier, he may never forgive you when he is older for publishing this on the internet! lol
Ok I'm so proud of Levi for doing this. Casey went poop poo in the to but only because she was naked and started pooping on the floor and I ran with her to the bathroom. Does that count? lol
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
-Matthew 17:20
5 comments:
First of all, congratulations on the poop!! Second, LOL that you scared him, too funny!!
Eric may never forgive you if you scarred him! You will forever have bathroom duties. Tell Levi congrats on the big accomplishment. IF you did not scare him earlier, he may never forgive you when he is older for publishing this on the internet! lol
This is worthless without pics.
I'm just sayin...
Travis
I agree with Jenny, don't ever let him know you have his blog, that may scar him for life
Ok I'm so proud of Levi for doing this. Casey went poop poo in the to but only because she was naked and started pooping on the floor and I ran with her to the bathroom. Does that count? lol
Tricia
Post a Comment