~How many of you out there watch WNTW (What Not To Wear on TLC)? Give it up for Stacy & Clinton. Well, last night, I had a dream that Stacy called me out of the blue. She said they couldn't find their next "makeover girl", so she wanted to take me shopping. I was to fly out and meet her and Clinton in New York for a few days of shopping. Crazy! I got to bring one person with me, so I chose Gretchen. (I mean, let's face it...if I went to NY for some shopping with Stacy and Clinton and DIDN'T take Gretchen, well...there are no words!) We flew out almost immediately. I'm not sure if we had husbands and kids in the dream, but they took care of themselves if we did! LOL - that's the great thing about dreams. Once we landed, we saw Stacy and Clinton in the distance. We all hugged like long lost friends. The cab took us to the nearest store. Gretchen and I just started grabbing arm fulls of clothing. That's when I woke up. You know how you have the feeling of "was that real" for about 5 seconds? It took me a minute to come back to reality that I was NOT in New York. Hilarious!
So, that was my dream. I hardly ever remember my dreams, so because this one was so vivid, I had to re-tell it!
I'm off to bed. Maybe tonight, there will be more sweet dreams of shopping in New York! ;)




1 comment:
That's right sista, you'd better take me :) That's funny we were both "grabbing clothes" you know we really would act like idiots if something like that were ever to happen!! Sweet dreams tonight ;)
Post a Comment