Saturday, November 8, 2008

Non-Camping Weekend, Part 2...

I posted earlier this morning about our BYOM night last night, so yes, you can officially call me a blogging nerd for posting twice in one day!! Levi and I had fun at home this morning, so I wanted to share a couple of pics.

No, Levi wasn't preparing for baptism. He was helping me do laundry! He grabbed one of Eric's white t-shirts and wore it around the house all morning.

I love this picture! Eric and I bought Levi this sucker while we were in Gatlinburg last month. It has been sitting on top of the entertainment center in the living room. I really forgot about giving it to him (bad mom!). I saw it up there today, so I told him...
"Levi, Mommy has something verrrry special for you. It is so special that you have to sit down while you hold it, okay?"
"Okay, Mommy!"
When I picked up the sucker, his eyes almost popped out of their sockets! He said:
"Oh Mommy! It's so perty!"
For the next 30 minutes, he sat on the couch and loved his sucker!


********************************************
Tonight, we were going to meet Matt, Melanie & Corbin at Chuck E. Cheese. We got there and left for Logan's. It was chaotic. I guess it is kind of supposed to be, but, none of us were really "feeling it". LOL
After Logan's, we came back to our house and played Euchre while the boys watched Nemo. They were adorable sitting in their chairs, drinking milk and watching their favorite fish! It lasted a good while and then they ransacked the kitchen and broke up our game of Euchre. I think it was a conspiracy so they could both go to bed...




Even though we weren't camping, it was a good weekend. Thanks Matt & Mel for hanging with us tonight. We enjoyed you!!

Tomorrow is Sunday - my favorite day. We'll start out at church, praising God! Followed by lunch with Grammy, Papa and all the kids and grand kids. Then, the Colts kick off at 4:15 against Pittsburgh...Go Colts!!!


2 comments:

Jami said...

I will have to learn the trick of getting kids to sit still. When does that start happening?

ginmommy said...

That's really funny he said "it's so purdy" adorable pictures as usual.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS