Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sweet 16

Friday night was Emilee's Sweet 16 birthday party. 16 - omg!! I met Emilee when she was in preschool. I remember the first night I met her. Eric and I had been dating about a month and he took me to her preschool Christmas program. She was absolutely adorable and took an instant liking to me. The feeling was mutual! Now, 10 years later, she's all grown up and such a sweet young lady. Enjoy the pictures from her party! Amanda did a great job organizing it!!

Happy birthday, Em!!

Emilee, Eric & Levi

Susan, Megan & Emilee

Eric, Levi, Alan, Eric's brother and their dad Phil


Emilee and her friends (oh, to be young again!!) :)


Emilee & Megan...adorable girls!!


Judy, Eric's mom and Bonnie, her sister-in-law


Cousins and pals Megan & Levi


Alan & Amanda


Levi (goofing around) and me


Eric and Alan...they both share the same "take the freaking picture!" look!!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS