Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What's new?

What's new, you ask? Well, let me fill you in. Tonight is Wednesday. Last Tuesday, someone came to look at our house. She was interested in buying it. No, it isn't for sale. (Her dad works with Eric. She had a deal with another house in our area, but it fell through. Eric mentioned she could look at ours and she came that same night.) She came back on Saturday to see it during the day. She made an offer. On Sunday, we looked around at a few houses, but nothing really stood out. Monday, we looked at one more house and fell in love with it. We made an offer yesterday. Today, they countered our offer and tonight, we accepted their counter. So, if everything goes through with the home inspections and appraisals, we will be closing on the two houses sometime around Dec. 15th. Is this some kind of record? Do we get a prize? Now, the funny thing in all this is that Gretchen is worried about us having a Christmas tree!! LOL

I'll keep you posted! I guess I will be packing like crazy over the next 3 weeks. Oh, and sometime in there, I have to Christmas shop! This will be fun!! =)


Have a great Turkey Day tomorrow! We sure plan to!!

2 comments:

Jami said...

Congrats!!! That is awesome. Let me know if you need any help.

ginmommy said...

Heck right I'm worried about no Christmas tree!! I guess it'll be okay to skip it this one year;) You know I'm so happy for you guys!! Can't wait for the first party at your new pad.....

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS