...the cutest bus on the block!
I thought it would be cute to make Levi a school bus for Halloween since his Daddy has a whole fleet of them! My idea started simple...paint a box yellow, put some stickers on it and ta da...a school bus. Then, Eric got involved. Everything suddenly became precise. Things were measured out, done to a certain scale. We had to have amber colored paper...amber colored paper? Yes, the buses have red, yellow and amber colored lights! Who knew?! I tease about Eric, but he really did a great job! So, lots of hours later, here is our little school bus!





Here is Griffin, the pirate! Hey, what's your favorite letter? "
Arrrrrrgh!" :)
Travis & Jenny had everyone up to their house for dinner and Trick or Treating! We had so much fun. Thanks guys, for hosting a fun evening!!

Emmy, the Colts cheerleader!

Levi, Emily & Griffin

Here we go...up to the first house. Levi was very polite and said "Trick or Treat" and would then
squeal when he got candy and would excitedly say "thank you!"

The grandparents stayed behind to pass out candy. They got quite a kick out of all the kids!

B came over after we got back home. She and Levi were clowning around.

Here's Daddy & Levi acting silly. Tonight was Levi's first Tootsie Roll. He loved them. In fact, I think he had 3!!

Mommy & Levi trying to settle down after all the excitement. (Notice another Tootsie Roll in his hand and mouth!)
Thanks everyone for making this such a fun night!
![]()
4 comments:
Seriously, one of the cutest and most creative costumes I've ever seen! Good job guys!!
Love the bus! You should have entered him into a contest.
Why am I not surprised? Who would have thought a bus!! Hee hee. Good job, Eric. I didn't know you were so particular about your colors. Amber... haha
Traci... I can't believe you have a blog. I saw a photo of you on Jami's blog a while back and was like I KNOW HER!!! How could I forget the person who helped me pass Spanish! :-) How are you?
Post a Comment