We have a date!
It has been a slow two weeks, but Griffin's open heart surgery has been scheduled for Monday, March 10th. He will be going in for pre-op testing a week from today, Friday, March 7th. We appreciate SO MANY of you who have continued to ask about and pray for G.
Specific prayers:
Pray that Griffin stays healthy for the pre-op testing on Friday. If he gets sick, they will have to cancel and reschedule the surgery.
Pray for the surgeon, that God will direct his hands, and for the nurses and staff that will be caring for him.
Pray for our family, specifically Travis, Jenny, Griffin and Emily, that God will comfort them, give them a peace that only HE can give!
Pray for Griffin and against the fear that he is experiencing.
Pray for fast healing and against infection.
Most importantly, pray that God will be glorified. Always. Thank you for your continued prayer over our family. You cannot understand what that means. We will keep you posted!





2 comments:
Wow, thinking of this little man and hoping and wishing for the absolute best and a speedy recovery!! Hi friend, been a while since I have visited, I took an extra long blogging break but I am back now and catching up with everyone. Thinking of your entire family xo
I am praying!!
Post a Comment