No, I'm not pregnant.
It seems like babies are everywhere around me this week and I don't hate it! ;-) My friend, Melanie had her baby last Friday. (I'm sure she will tell about his birth at some point, so I will link up to it!) Here's a little info about this sweet little Blake -- he weighed 11.5 pounds. ELEVEN AND A HALF. AND, she had a home birth. Melanie is amazing and I'm happy to report they are doing well. I got to spend some time holding this little sweetie this week.
Yesterday, Maggie and I rode along with my mom to the Apple store. Can I just say how thankful I am for stores that have a place for kids to meander around? She loved it! She knows way more about an iPad than her momma does.
After mom got her phone fixed, we did some shopping. Here's the thing about a grandma: they can show a little three year old all sorts of "beautiful" things like this and then sit back and giggle while the mom deals with a whining child who wants anything and everything with a tutu. THANKS MOM. Ugh.
Last night, we were so excited because we were able to finally see the new addition to our family! Eric's brother and his wife had their little baby girl, Paisley.
She is beautiful! I couldn't wait to get my hands on her. She was SO VERY tiny, weighing in at just over 6 pounds. Both of my babes seemed like monsters next to her! Ha!
Someone else was very enamored with her. All day long, she just kept asking, "When can I hold Paisley, Momma?" So sweet! When the moment finally arrived, she was all smiles.
I mean, who wouldn't be?
Not to be left out, Levi wanted his turn. It lasted about 10 seconds and then he said, "I'm done". Ha!
He was way more interested in what was happening on the other side of the room...
Even Uncle Eric wanted his time with the new one. Looks good on him, right? ;-)
As if that's not enough cuteness, I got a text this morning from my sweet friend, Karrie. Periodically she sends me pictures of her precious bundle of joy. I love it! Jackson is a doll.
All these pictures give me baby fever for about 10 minutes. Then I have to break up a fight between my own kids and come back down to reality. ;-)




1 comment:
I still can't believe Mel had a 11.5 pound baby...
Post a Comment